Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trivia Night

It has been awhile since I posted! Sorry about that. It has been a little busy around here. First off, I would like to say THANK YOU to anyone and everyone who donated to the Trivia Night. It was a resounding success. We are so VERY grateful for every one's love and generosity. We raised around $9,000!!!!! This includes all the donations made, Entry Fee, Raffle Ticket Sales, and 50/50. The 50/50 money was actually donated back to Ember from my Aunt. She put Ember's name on her ticket. It was so overwhelming!!!! I do not have pictures of the Trivia Night yet. Unfortunately, I was so busy that night I did not get to take pictures myself. As soon as I have some, I will post them though.

Ember was there for a little while to say hi to everyone and thank you. She was then whisked away by Grandpa Big Mike so she could get some rest. She was still technically in isolation at that point so she couldn't have stayed anyway. I also want to give a big thanks to the Emcee's for the night. The News 4 This Morning anchors and weatherman came down to help host the night. It was incredible. They did SUCH a good job! We couldn't have asked for a better night.

Thank you again to everyone who donated items, time, and money to help our beautiful baby girl. We can't say it enough, we are truly grateful and blessed.

No comments: